[theme-reviewers] Why the double standards and why Pagelines gets special treatment?

Merci Javier mercijavier at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 00:10:31 UTC 2012

*Regarding the rest of the issues: they may or may not be valid. I will go
back and do a thorough review of the originally approved ticket, and will
make any related/necessary comments, in-ticket.*

Thank you Chip. That would be most welcome.

*As a final note, to put this thread in perspective: in the past week that
I've been gone, this mail-list thread has seen more action than the review
queue, which has grown from around 15 up to 35 tickets awaiting review.*

This thread was interesting to say the least. Many good points made.
Freedom of speech and all that, I didn't like the  bullying and the
personal attacks.

Count me guilty in not reviewing a theme since the last review-in. Thanks
for the reminder.