[theme-reviewers] Why the double standards and why Pagelines gets special treatment?

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Sun Mar 25 16:02:45 UTC 2012

> When Simon Prosser is violating so many theme review guidelines in his theme, (the most serious one being the replacement of wordpress logo on wp login page >with theirs), how can he be the theme admin?

For the last time Satish, I have NOT 'admined' anything for approx one
whole YEAR.
I am only posting on this list because my name was mentioned.

Maybe you should contact the admins instead of churning this over and over.

My Blog: http://pross.org.uk/
Plugins : http://pross.org.uk/plugins/
Themes: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/profile/pross