[theme-reviewers] footer credit link?

Vicky Arulsingam vicky.arulsingam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 03:40:43 UTC 2012

I would do the review (especially if this is your first one - for the
experience) with the inappropriate credit link as one of the items to be
fixed.
You can also include a note telling the theme author to go over the Theme
Review Guidelines:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review<http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review#Credit_Links>
before
re-submitting.