[theme-reviewers] Ang.: Public Domain Dedication

myazalea@hotmail.com myazalea at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 05:15:31 UTC 2012

I realise Im going a bit off topic for the list but, I Thought I would do some social media icons this morning but then you cant really put trademarked company logos on something and call it public domain or GPL.   But there are tons of themes and plugins that ships these logos and versions of them...

One if the few social media icons available with a GPL license is made by Emil and listed under resources on the wptrt site.

How do you reason around this, because i would like to safely present and use these icons that I've made.

Skickat från min HTC