[theme-reviewers] Paypal donation button in theme?

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Wed Jul 11 18:10:04 UTC 2012

I'd agree with Otto on that one.  Here's an example of how I set up a
donate page (even though it's not linked in my themes):
http://themehybrid.com/donate

Maybe it'll give you some ideas.  Remember, "donations" aren't always
monetary.  I've gotten a ton great help from people who want to donate
but don't have money.  They'll donate their time by helping others,
doing translations, etc.