[theme-reviewers] Is this now a requirement for submitted themes?

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Tue Jul 3 09:29:07 UTC 2012

on 03/07/2012 08:00 Konstantin Obenland said the following:
> Your Theme was first approved almost two years ago and a lot has
> changed since then. If you want to stay on top of all changes, you
> might want to check out the Theme Review Codex page regularly and/or
> weigh in on the discussions we have on make.wordpress.org/themes for
> new and changing requirements.

I do try to do both but somehow this slipped past me. :-) Are you ok for
the theme to be released on the Repo "as is"? Or would you prefer me to
re-submit an amended version?  I have 3 other themes I'm updating and I
don't want to give you guys even more work if it can be avoided.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk