[theme-reviewers] How to update submitted theme

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:18:10 UTC 2012

@Jatin -

Upload the latest version of your theme (with a new version number higher
than the last submission); then, go back to the oldest ticket that has not
been reviewed and add a comment pointing to the newest ticket.
This allows you to submit your updates while still maintaining your queue
position.

Cais.