[theme-reviewers] How to get a theme featured?

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sat Feb 25 21:14:49 UTC 2012

There is no criteria to be featured, nor special requests can be made to
get featured either. I along with few other have the ability to switch this
around, however I personally never bothered with it, nor I will, unless,
Otto, other Admins or WordPress makes that request.

How did new Theme get there, honestly I have no idea. If I have saying in
all this featured Themes should be Top 10 Themes. And that criteria would
be easy ;)

Cheers,
Emil