[theme-reviewers] Theme name change/re-review

Mats Birch birch at birchware.se
Sat Feb 11 14:41:52 UTC 2012

My theme got "not-approved" due to the name.
After renaming and upload, it is now amongst the "Open, Unassigned". Of
course.

I was thinking, since it's not a new theme, its proper place would be in
the "Previously Reviewed, Not-Approved Themes" list. But since I had to
change the name, I guess that will not happen automatically.

Is there any way for me to "tag it", or something, so that it will move
to that list?

(Yes, I'm quite eager to get it properly reviewed.)