[theme-reviewers] Case for Addition to Core

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sat Feb 11 07:30:08 UTC 2012

I don't think it's something core is likely to implement anytime soon,
however it is very neat. Thomas showed it to me last weekend, it's
very cool.

I wrote a bit of code to do something much more lightweight that could
help theme authors implement their own custom mechanisms for this sort
of thing. More here:
http://ottopress.com/2012/themeplugin-dependencies/

-Otto