[theme-reviewers] Theme upload failed

Mats Birch birch at birchware.se
Fri Feb 10 14:54:36 UTC 2012

My theme was not approved due to some problem with the name. I called it
"BirchWare Kiss", which turned out to be a bad idea. So I fixed it
(removed the "BirchWare" part) and tried to upload it again. I got this:
"There is already a theme called 'kiss' by a different author. Please
change the name of your theme in style.css and upload it again."

Is it because my previous upload?
I checked the Free Themes Directory,
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/search.php?q=kiss
"No results found."

I searched in other places, then this:
"{18} All Tickets By Milestone (Including closed) (6460 matches)"
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/report/18?max=10000
There I found just one, my previous attempt:
"#6211 THEME: BirchWare Kiss - 0.99"

So, can't I upload the fixed version? Seems strange.

If there is another theme with the name "Kiss", how can I find it?
(If I have to rename my theme again, I want to know that the name is
available before I start changing things.)