[theme-reviewers] Trac - Modify Ticket Request #6384

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Feb 4 16:16:52 UTC 2012

> I've completed my review of the Simplex 2.0.1.1 theme (Trac ticket #6384).
> Trac still won't display the options for me to modify the ticket, so I'd
> like to request for the ticket status be updated to approved, if there are
> no objections.

I'll take care of this one. :)

> BTW, Trac ticket #6146 (unowned) has a new version, as indicated by the
> theme author in a comment, as #6262, which in-turn has been updated with
> the new version at #6269. Somebody can close #6146 with the resolution "*
> closed-newer-version-uploaded*" (I would, but Trac doesn't want me having
> anything to do with modifying tickets, and Otto is on the case).

It should actually stay open, until someone takes ownership of the original
ticket. That way, the Theme doesn't lose its place in the queue. Whomever
takes the original ticket can then take the subsequent ticket(s), and close
the previous ticket(s) as "newer-version-uploaded", and proceed with the
review on the most recent ticket.

> The priority #2 WPTR Trac queue is at 52 right now. Does anyone have the
> count from before we had the WPTRT IRC review for comparison?

I think it was between 80 and 100...