[theme-reviewers] Trac - Modify Ticket Request #6384

Nitin Reddy k_nitin_r at yahoo.co.in
Sat Feb 4 16:12:01 UTC 2012

Hi!

I've completed my review of the Simplex 2.0.1.1 theme (Trac ticket #6384). Trac still won't display the options for me to modify the ticket, so I'd like to request for the ticket status be updated to approved, if there are no objections.

BTW, Trac ticket #6146 (unowned) has a new version, as indicated by the theme author in a comment, as #6262, which in-turn has been updated with the new version at #6269. Somebody can close #6146 with the resolution "closed-newer-version-uploaded" (I would, but Trac doesn't want me having anything to do with modifying tickets, and Otto is on the case).

The priority #2 WPTR Trac queue is at 52 right now. Does anyone have the count from before we had the WPTRT IRC review for comparison?

Regards,
Nitin Reddy