[theme-reviewers] Internationalization of Child Themes

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Fri Aug 17 06:39:17 UTC 2012

Ever since I released "Responsive" this was never fully understood by many
users, heck I am not ashamed to say even me.
Theme is highly utilized in many countries (24 languages so far) so my
community this is a huge plus, thank you and I am sure for rest of the
folks and their Child Themes as well :)

Thanks,
Emil