[theme-reviewers] no content or excerpt for photoblog

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 15:59:45 UTC 2012

If the author indicates this is a design decision and the intent is a
photoblog then it becomes more aesthetics than anything else which is not
the WPTRT concern (unless it is "broken"), although if a *suggestion* was
to be made I might consider something along the lines of using the post
title as filler text when there is no image being presented ... of course
that is working from the idea these archive images are linking to their
respective posts.

Cais.