[theme-reviewers] [theme-rviewer]

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Apr 9 18:20:01 UTC 2012

While the Guidelines regarding Child Themes have not been finalized, I
recall from all previous discussions the consensus that, in order for a
Child Theme to be included in the repository, its Template (i.e. its Parent
Theme) also had to be approved and hosted in the repository.

This rule would preclude Child Themes of commercial Themes from being
accepted for inclusion in the repository.

Chip