[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #7174: THEME: zBench - 1.3.5

zwwooooo zwwooooo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 07:56:23 UTC 2012

Hi, I had add filter in my theme and test. Normal work. But I don't know
that this method correctly or not. code:

*functions.php*:

function custom_wp_title($title) {
    global $page, $paged;
    $title .= get_bloginfo( 'name' );
    $site_description = get_bloginfo( 'description', 'display' );
    if ( $site_description && ( is_home() || is_front_page() ) )
        $title .= " | $site_description";
    if ( $paged >= 2 || $page >= 2 )
        $title .= ' | ' . sprintf( __( 'Page %s', 'zbench' ), max( $paged,
$page ) );
    return $title;
}
add_filter( 'wp_title', 'custom_wp_title' );

*header.php*:

<title><?php wp_title( '|', true, 'right' ); ?></title>

在 2012年4月7日 下午3:40,Konstantin Obenland <obenland at gmx.de>写道:

Greets,
zwwooooo
http://zww.me