[theme-reviewers] Direct access prevention in comments.php - required or recommended?

Tyler Cunningham seizedpropaganda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 21:10:21 UTC 2011

 Sorry to resurrect this thread but is the consensus now that this line does not need to be removed? I apologize if I submitted faulty information before, I was simply going off what I witnessed another reviewer marking as required in their reviews (which is when I started doing it myself). I am getting the impression that this line does not need to be removed like I originally thought, am I correct in that assumption?

Thanks.

Regards,

Tyler Cunningham | Founder, COO - CyberChimps LLC (http://CyberChimps.com/)

@tylerbcunning (http://twitter.com/tylerbcunning)