[theme-reviewers] Plugin injecting its own ads

Pritam P Hans pritam.hans at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:01:44 UTC 2011

I am sorry to write about a plugin to this mailing list, but it seems to be
important to bring it to the notice of others.

Adsense Extreme
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/adsense-extreme/

Adsense Extreme plugin discreetly adds Google Ads from a different account
in some places randomly. I found a different account at a couple of
occasions. When I find the account number, I will report it here.

The plugin author has not disclosed that the plugin will occasionally show
ads from another account. If this is being done by the plugin (and is not
some hacking of my website, which is unlikely), the plugin should be
immediately removed from the repository.

--
Regards,
Pritam