[theme-reviewers] Direct access prevention in comments.php - required or recommended?

Tyler Cunningham seizedpropaganda at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 01:24:59 UTC 2011

 You are correct in requiring this. It is actually now a security risk as pointed out by Mark Jaquith in a blog post. You can link to this post if you like:

http://markjaquith.wordpress.com/2009/09/21/php-server-vars-not-safe-in-forms-or-links/

Regards,

Tyler Cunningham | Founder, COO - CyberChimps LLC (http://CyberChimps.com/)

@tylerbcunning (http://twitter.com/tylerbcunning)