[theme-reviewers] Submitting a One-Page Placeholder Theme

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 22:49:26 UTC 2011

I agree with doing our best to keep the process easily understood and easily
implemented by all involved: Theme Authors and Theme Reviewers ... our goal
is to provide more for the community and especially the end-users.
Since @Otto feels confident enough to basically say he can sort out pretty
much anything we come up with notwithstanding any truly outlandish ideas.

I agree the next step should be to get buy-in from WordPress.org et al.; the
question is now: whom do we take this to directly?

... or, Otto? Do we just flesh out the idea and have you put it into
code/action?

Cais.