[theme-reviewers] how to handle 3.3 deprecated notice?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Oct 24 15:35:35 UTC 2011

Triggering of the _doing_it_wrong isn't exactly a "deprecation". If
that's triggered, then the plugin/theme/whatever is triggering it is,
basically, broken.

In this particular case, if you try to enqueue a script too early,
before the $wp_scripts has initialized, then the script won't be able
to enqueue properly.

So it's not a matter of guidelines, as such. The code is broken. It
don't work. So, it should be fixed.

-Otto