[theme-reviewers] how to handle 3.3 deprecated notice?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Oct 24 15:29:28 UTC 2011

As a courtesy, note the deprecated function call as RECOMMENDED in the
review.

Enforcement of WordPress 3.3 function deprecation will be implemented
approximately one month following final release of WordPress 3.3, at which
time we will finalize/go live with the WordPress 3.3 Guidelines revisions.

Chip