[theme-reviewers] theme_update_available

Tom Matteson perspectivevision at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 21:42:15 UTC 2011

Dion ...

I will add a short PS to my earlier reply; for anyone that might encounter
this in the future. To confirm that having multiple versions of the same
theme installed would prevent the upgrade message from appearing when a
newer version of a theme is available; as soon as I deleted the older
versions of the theme on the test install ... Voila!!  the upgrade message
appeared !!

thx again

*Best Regards
Tom Matteson*