[theme-reviewers] How are derivative works identified?

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Tue Oct 4 19:00:11 UTC 2011

If you just started with Themes you will not know the difference, however
you can look for things such as textdomains and Theme Check will help you
with that. This comes with the time and I agree with Chip, without looking
at bunch of Themes you will not be able to see if Theme is copied or not. No
rush, hang with us for awhile and you will come to this for sure.

Emil

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein