[theme-reviewers] Spam and Themes don't go together

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Wed Nov 30 22:48:28 UTC 2011

To all Reviewers,

Just a quick note that many of us are not 100% active these days, however
that does not mean that we will not scan new and current
submissions against spam or any other similar activities. In past 30
minutes or so I closed about 10 of them due to spam, regardless of their
priorities or time of submission. Which means if Jane Doe, submits a Theme
right this moment and we detect that Jane Doe made her submission to gain
on Link Popularity
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methods_of_website_linking> only,
her ticket will be noted and not-approved in right away, no further review
will be made at that point.

Spam = zero tolerance.

Current Credit Links Guidelines are still at
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review#Credit_Links

Thanks,
Emil

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein