[theme-reviewers] Theme review: Stuck in an infinite loop

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Nov 30 18:26:30 UTC 2011

The way it's supposed to work is when the first ticket makes it to the
top of the queue, the reviewer should check for newer versions of the
same theme (we have a link in the theme ticket just for that).
Reviewer marks all old versions as closed-newer-version-uploaded and
then reviews the latest version in its place.

Thus, you retain your place in line based on the original upload, and
we close out several tickets for the same theme in the queue at once.

-Otto