[theme-reviewers] What are your thoughts on "blank" themes?

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 00:32:34 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Justin Tadlock <justin at justintadlock.com>wrote:

> Honestly, I'd rather Average Joe *not* download and try to use it unless,
> of course, he's wanting to learn about theme development.

I think this statement rather answers your own question ... as first and
foremost the WordPress Extend Theme repository is for the "Average Joe", at
least the way I see it.

Now given that, if the theme description is well written (as I suspect it
would be in this case) then AJ would probably not download it; but if they
do, it would naturally be expected this niche / special case theme would
also warrant special "support" from you, too.

Just some more thoughts ...

Cais.