[theme-reviewers] Help on theme review - Did I waste my time?

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon May 30 00:31:32 UTC 2011

I'm not prepared to "not-approve" themes for the inclusion of a CPT; if a
decently presented use case for the CPT is given and it is documented to the
end-user then it will become the end-user's choice to use the theme.
IF the theme author also wants to write a plugin to match that functionality
for the end-user to use if they choose to change to a theme that does not
support that particular CPT then I think they are going above and beyond the
support of their theme.

Cais.