[theme-reviewers] Help on theme review - Did I waste my time?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sun May 29 21:51:01 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph)
<philip at frumph.net> wrote:
> The theme failed due to your 'thinking of handling of a specialized theme'.

Obviously the normal review process can't handle this sort of thing,
but I've been thinking about it for a while now.

So everybody please calm down, relax, and give us some time on this.
We're considering alternative approaches. I do want some "specialized"
themes in the directory, we just have to work out the right approach
as to how to handle it best.