[theme-reviewers] A Question About Theme Review/Submission

Ryan Frankel ryan.frankel at gmail.com
Tue May 24 20:26:13 UTC 2011

Justin,
  Thanks for your input.

Tags: Actually, in the theme a User can't submit a actual blog post.  The whole system runs on a new post-type.

Sidebars:  I get these 'required' errors when I run theme-check....
	• REQUIRED: Could not find register_sidebar() or register_sidebars(). See: register_sidebar
 <?php register_sidebar( $args ); ?>
	• REQUIRED: Could not find dynamic_sidebar. See: dynamic_sidebar
 <?php dynamic_sidebar( $index ); ?>

Post Class: Understood, will fix.