[theme-reviewers] Trac not synching with Extend?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon May 23 16:25:48 UTC 2011

Actually, I did a sync sometime early/mid-week last week.

The issue is, there's no reason the process should take an hour. And with
multiple people tending to the list, keeping track of the known "starting"
point is essentially impossible, while working backward through the list
doesn't work all that easily.

Chip