[theme-reviewers] Need Help about "reassign to" your Trac username

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon May 23 13:05:52 UTC 2011

Those instructions need to be updated. Unless you're part of the "reviewers"
Trac group, you can't modify tickets (including reassigning them).

If you would like to start reviewing Themes, go here and leave a
comment, *including
your Trac username*:
http://make.wordpress.org/themes/about/trac-ticket-request-queue/

And one of the Reviewers will assign a ticket to you.

Thanks for helping out!

Chip