[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] Chocolate-lite, new version 1.0.6

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sun May 8 03:53:53 UTC 2011

Hi,

Your ticket was opened 4 days ago and assigned 31 hours ago, please allow
time for review.

No worries about the English we can understand just fine :)

Cheers,
Emil

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein