[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] Chocolate-lite, new version 1.0.6

zwwooooo zwwooooo at gmail.com
Sun May 8 03:41:08 UTC 2011

Hello,

Excuse me: if meet reviewer very busy, have no time to review, isn't so had
been waiting for? A week, a month, a year? Because I observed a long time,
meet different riviewer have different audit speed. Of course, audit
standard is not the same.

I know most of the inspectors are volunteer, I respect their work. But
whether there should be a time limit? Such as: the theme inspectors already
distribution how many days without audit within a redistribution.

(Some translation from Google translation. Sorry for my English, my English
is not good.)

2011/5/4 <theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org>

> Thank you for uploading version 1.0.6 of Chocolate-lite.
>
> Feedback will be provided at http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3756
>
> --
> The WordPress.org Themes Team

Greets,