[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #3716: THEME: Striped Blog - 1.0

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun May 1 13:03:09 UTC 2011

For future reference, please respond directly in-ticket. It is the most
effective/efficient way to communicate with the person who reviewed your
ticket.

In order to upload a new version, be sure to increase the version number (in
the style.css header comments), and then upload the Theme using the same
Theme uploader you used originally<http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/upload/>.
A new ticket will be assigned to the new revision, and the ticket added to
the queue where appropriate.

Thanks for your contribution!

Chip