[theme-reviewers] Please assign me a theme to review

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Mar 29 15:17:42 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:08 AM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:
> Does the Theme provide documentation - e.g. a readme.txt or a Admin Help
> page or contextual help - to explain how to set up the Theme properly?
> Chip

No, but then there's nothing really to "set up" about the theme. You
make posts, they appear where they appear. That's pretty much that.

The pagination argument is valid, but ultimately a design decision.
They should indeed have pagination using the normal means (they
don't), but that doesn't mean they have to have it *everywhere*. I can
see valid use cases for not having pagination on the home page and
wanting people to click through to archive links instead. Given the
custom archive linking scheme, that sorta makes sense here.