[theme-reviewers] Please assign me a theme to review

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Mar 29 14:46:23 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Daniel Tara <contact at onedesigns.com> wrote:
> Here's the official blog post to it:
> http://en.blog.wordpress.com/2008/09/12/depo-masthead-theme-launch/

This is a pretty old theme, been on .com a while. It needs some work
to be brought up to modern theme standards, I'd say.

- The pagination thing is old, and there's better ways of doing
similar things now (for one, they could use the get_pagenum_link
filter instead of defining new functions).

- The missing License file/tag is probably just an oversight, but
should be fixed.

- image.php and home.php are standard template files, no explanation
is really needed for them. The use of home.php is questionable, but
not unacceptable.

Basically, it's just old. Needs some updates.