[theme-reviewers] Question about ob_start and ob_get_clean (Vicky Arulsingam)

Gmail darrenslatten at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 05:58:36 UTC 2011

The illogical responses from you and Chip lead me to believe that I must not be explaining this adequately. I will return to this topic in a few days, when I have my computer up and running again, and I can insert code examples for clarity. Currently, I'm trying to respond via iPhone, and it's not doing this issue any justice. I'll be back.

-Darren Slatten