[theme-reviewers] A RE-EXAMINATION OF THEME REQUIREMENTS - AN ESSAY

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 03:10:53 UTC 2011

Hey Tyler,

While I don't do any theme reviews, I agree with you on what you said. I
have also been watching this and I feel that most of it could have been
sorted out in private.

I don't know if anyone agree with me, but I'm sick of this debating and it
would be nice if everyone can put it to rest.

I would like to say the the theme review have saved me several times, mainly
because of the fact that I have written a theme option page that got no
error checking and could have hacked by using xss and so on.

If there one thing that I would like to change, I would love to be able to
say that the footer credit can't be removed otherwise support would be
affected, but I can't since it take away freedom.

Other than that, got no real issue with the theme review checklist.

Regards,
Daniel Fenn