[theme-reviewers] Note to theme reviewers about settings in themes

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon Jun 13 03:06:46 UTC 2011

Or for future release of WP when Theme is deleted all that was associated
with that specific Theme gets deleted as well. Not all Authors will comply
with WP guides and not all Themes are downloaded from the repository.

----
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 10:03 PM, Angelo Bertolli <angelo.bertolli at gmail.com