[theme-reviewers] Child themes discussion

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Sun Jan 23 18:58:11 UTC 2011

No, that'd probably break some stuff.  "Stylesheet" and "template" refer
to very specific directories.  "Stylesheet" refers to the directory with
the stylesheet in it (the currently active theme).  And, "template"
refers to the directory with the templates (the parent theme).

It's not really complex stuff.

If anything, WP could use a get_theme_file() (example name) for getting
theme files with the URI rather than the path.