[theme-reviewers] Google Fonts

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sun Jan 16 08:37:51 UTC 2011

Christian, not really, this what you sent is the general TOS of Google
accounts and I am afraid they have very little or nothing to do with their
Fonts. Once again:
Google Fonts are released under Apache License, version 2.0 and/org SIL Open
Font License, 1.1, both are equivalent to GPL and there for a reason.
There's no dual license when it comes to things like that, it's either
"open-source" or not :) So Syahir yes you can. Period.

Emil

*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter:
@EmilUzelac<http://twitter.com/emiluzelac>| E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
*Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.* - Albert Einstein