[theme-reviewers] Google Fonts

Cristian NISTOR cristian.marius.nistor at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 07:52:08 UTC 2011

Also you should read the TOS <http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS> for "the
Service" Google code, obviously if you want to stay informed ;).

*"The fonts in the directory are all released under open source licenses;
you can use them on any non-commercial or commercial project."*

I am using two of these fonts in my themes, the only issue being that in
some cases the font is not rendered correctly, but this is not related with
this subject.

Regards,
Cristian Nistor