[theme-reviewers] Can't assign tickets

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 20:32:48 UTC 2011

wp_footer(): http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Development#Plugin_API_Hooks

"Goes in footer.php, just before the closing </body> tag. Example plugin
use: insert PHP code that needs to run after everything else, at the bottom
of the footer. Very commonly used to insert web statistics code, such as
Google Analytics."

Might need a bit of clarification there, but it is not a written in stone
requirement to be directly "above" the closing 'body' tag ... just above and
as part of the last container block is generally fine. I use a plugin that
hooks into wp_footer() to see how the Theme handles its placement.

---

I've made a few minor edits to the Theme Unit Test page referencing wide
images and embedded videos. Hopefully it will be helpful and make a bit more
sense.

Cais.

PS: Thanks for the reminders. EAC