[theme-reviewers] Number of Theme Downloads

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Wed Aug 10 00:43:03 UTC 2011

Dang it Sayontan you had to mess this up for us? Plugin was good stuff! I
removed mine Otto and updating every few days manually as I was doing
before.

Cheers,
Emil

----
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein