[theme-reviewers] Asking for a new reviewer

carolina n myazalea at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 06:29:07 UTC 2011

No you misunderstand, the theme hasnt been reviewed yet. (None of the versions)

Most likely, it has been given the wrong priority because there is another theme with a similar name: piano-black, it is a diffrent theme by another author that was reviewed 8 months ago. This theme is somehow in the same ticket list.

The prev. version of the theme was assigned 11 days ago, and the assigned reviewer has not posted anything.
The new version was assigned to the same reviewer.
-I don't believe this reviewer will be more interested in reviewing it only because there was an update.

Please don't assume that I don't understand the reviewing process. I also understand it takes time and I don't expect anything else,
I'm not requesting that the theme is reviewed within 24 hours from upload, but asking that it is assigned to another reviewer who is active.

(I only noted that the theme has a custom post format because I'm hoping for a reviewer who knows about these inside out and can point out any errors, I need someone with a higher level of experience and knowledge than myself, so that I can improve. )