[theme-reviewers] Use Static Front Page by Default for Reviews?

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Sat Apr 23 16:08:40 UTC 2011

I test themes with a static front page and separate blog/home/posts page
all the time just to make sure they display things properly.  Besides
proper template behavior, things to look out for might be:

* page title
* breadcrumbs
* navigation links

Another thing to note is that theme developers often mix up the
is_home() and is_front_page() conditionals.  The theme ends up executing
code when it really wasn't meant to.