[theme-reviewers] Credit Links in Stylesheet

Arnold Goodway arnold at tweaker.co.za
Sun Apr 17 13:55:55 UTC 2011

I am busy with a review (ticket 3390) and have run into a problem I have not
had to deal with before.

The authors have included a Theme URI and Author URI in the stylesheet. I
have no problem with either of these. In the description portion of the
stylesheet the authors have included two more links to their individual
sites. Neither of these links correspond to either the Theme URI or Author
URI.

Is something like this allowed or am I just seeing a problem that does not
really exist?

Thanks.

Arnold.