[theme-reviewers] Undefined index error in themes

Simrandeep Singh simrankalsi2004 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 27 07:28:36 UTC 2010

Do you consider the following error while reviewing the themes ?

Undefined index: page in \themes\theme-name\includes\theme-options.php on line 24

I downloaded few themes from directory and they were getting the similar error including the featured theme Titan.

Regards
--
Simrandeep Singh | http://www.tricksdaddy.com